Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day





We had a GREAT weekend. Most of it was spent at the pool. We have an amazing neighborhood with fun fun people and tons of kiddos that my kiddos LOVE to play with.


We were at the pool on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - I'm already getting a good base tan!


Tommy and I really wanted to go to the Providence games today. But, a scheduling conflict with Tommy's tennis league prevented that. However, we ended up having a great day of rest, yardwork, errands, cookouts, swimming, tennis and HOMEMADE ICECREAM.


I realized that it would be a lot cheaper to just go to Publix and BUY a gallon of mint chocolate chip - however, the kids had a ball and I loved doing it with them. Did we spill sugar on the floor? Yes. Did we spill half-n-half on the floor? You betcha. Do I still have a green pointer finger from the food coloring? Sure do! But - it was worth it. It was delicious and the kiddos loved it.


My parents came up for a cookout - and we all enjoyed the $30 icecream! :)


Here are some pics of the weekend. They aren't great ... kinda random.

We did have a boo-boo on Friday. I 'll get a picture of T's boo-boo tomorrow.

*Please Please Please look at this link if you have time. This is my sweet T as the Ringmaster. I finally got it uploaded on YouTube.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Cstargel said...

Shut your mouth right now! He did so good! While on youtube - I also jumped over to see Annie Montanie and I'm laughing out loud!!! She cracks me up! We want to come to your pool one day this week....

kristen said...

So cute! And Anna Clare loved watching Annie Montanie!

ers said...

so cute. I will forgive you for not coming yesterday. i completely understand and am glad you had a relaxing day.