Tuesday, May 20, 2008

may is the new december

I have been MIA for the past week and I'm sorry. For those of you chomping at the bit for a new post ... (yeah right) - here it is :)

I never understood why my mom disliked December so much. #1, my birthday is in December. #2 it's Christmas time! But, then I had kiddos, started the preschool thing, and then the elementary thing ... and I totally understand. It seems that it is non-stop. And, while that is good and fun, it's exhausting as well.


I feel like May has turned into that for me. I can't imagine what it is going to be like when I have 2 in elementary school. However, this week is literally NUTSO!


I have a great post all lined up for tonight, so check back soon. In the meantime - I thought that I would add some great December shots to remind us of the craziness of the season ....

3 comments:

kristen said...

I agree. May is crazy!!! Now I'm wondering how I'm going to keep AC entertained all summer! Lots of pool trips and Bible schools!

ers said...

so cute. so, i have all that to look forward to...
ready for yur post.
lots of lovin. erin

hayden said...

I love that pic of your daughter with the bag...she looks so suprised!!! haha