Thursday, June 5, 2008

MIA....

For the 3 or 4 that read my blog ... I have gotten comments about getting a new update out. I am so so sorry! Things have been nuts around here. I thought it may be best to update you with some pictures. Since, probably some of you only like to look at pictures.....

Last weekend we had a wonderful time here ...

My parent's mountain house in Hiawassee.

We did a little of this ...




And a lot of this ....



And, I loved playing with these ....




And, this is one of my favorite photos to date...


We had some good eats, good sleeps, good company, good scenery -- and a good time at the lake on Saturday. While Tommy was playing golf (he shot a 78!) - we went and had a great time in the water. I'm not a personal fan of fish and murky water at my feet, but the kids loved it!





And, then we had a great dinner out with my gmom and great aunt .....




And it wouldn't be complete without a picture of Ninah (my mom) - can't BELIEVE I didn't get one of my dad!!






The tribute to my dad who makes the 'flap jacks' for the kiddos every time we are at the "big house" - the kids LOVE this....




We LOVE the mountains!


And, what about my sweet A.C. with her purse to dinner? Yes, she put on eye shadow in the backseat on the way to dinner (takes after her mom applying make up in the car!) -- but, you can't really see it from the picture.

We got home on Sunday afternoon. Then, my friend Ashie and her kiddos came in town for the week. It was sad to see them go today ... my kids are in a state of depression.
Wouldn't you be if you had this much fun with your friends?




So, I'm going to try and do better from here on out on updating the blog!


More to come on this later ... but, we went out last night and saw this ...




Have a great week!




6 comments:

paige said...

such wonderful memories!
xo

kristen said...

That's so great that you and Asha got to spend some time together! I want to plan a trip to take AC to the American girl store. She would go crazy!

TMB said...

great post!!

my parents also have a house in hiawasee--we ran into "A" one time at ingles [i think that's the grocery store there!] such a fun place--carefree, and good for lots of relaxing! glad to hear you gad such a great time!!

ers said...

so much fun. love the post full of pics. i think it is my turn for mountain house.
and you are getting so creative with your pics. you just need to be in some. you beautiful one.

Cstargel said...

If I don't get invited to the mountain house soon...we may have to stop being friends!!! It looks amazing! Had a blast at the pool last week and want to hear what you thought about the movie! At my sister's for the weekend but will be home Sunday!

Toom said...

I know the girls who read this could care less, but in case any guys read it, I actually shot a 77! 3 strokes better than my best. Great post, though HH.