Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day ... to my dad

You may have seen my dad, he's the one with his hair in barretts. (B/c he had 3 girls and we liked to dress him up)
You may have seen my dad, he's the one getting a manicure (b/c he had 3 girls who showed him how to make your nails shiny)

You may have seen my dad, he's the one up at 5am every morning to start off his day with the Lord.

You may have seen my dad, he's the one at all of the basketball games, simply to watch his daughter 'cheer'.

You may have seen my dad, he's humbled by his mistakes in the past and teaches other people how to live better lives based on his life.

You may have seen my dad, he is most generous person that I know.

You may have seen my dad, his laugh is contagious.

You may have seen my dad, he enjoys being with his 'dirls' more than anyone on earth.

You may have seen my dad, he is the one on the floor playing with the grandkids.

You may have seen my dad, he invests his life and time in people .

You may have seen my dad, he's the one that I compare everyone in my life to.

You may have seen my dad, he's the one who makes me smile when he walks into a room.


Happy Father's Day dad! I love you!

6 comments:

Adriane said...

Ryan and I are crying over here! GREAT post, Heath! You are so great at hitting all the important points that make Mom and Dad so incredible:) I love you tons... see you SOO soon!

MindyMac said...

Love Bronco! Great post Heather!

kpb said...

simply beautiful

paige said...

sweet heather, i love both your 'daddy' posts!
you are blessed indeed
hugs

Me on Metatrophin said...

Wow! You are a great writer!!

Cstargel said...

LOVE HIM!