I'm up at 6:30am. I have done 2 loads of wash. Emptied the dishwasher, loaded the dishwasher, checked email and organized my office.
The kids are up ... next hat.
A trip to get portraits done. A trip to the dry cleaners, a tennis match. A trip to get T's friend to spend the night .... another hat.
A.C. finds all of her 'hurts' on her leg. [These range from scratches to mosquito bites] .... here's your hat....
Someone needs encouragement ..... someone needs a little lift - maybe it's my husband!
A.C.= T tell me! Please tell me!
T= I didn't say anything.
A.C.=TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!
T= I didn't SAY anything A.C.!!!!
Dinner? Hungry? ..... oh!
So, here's me at the end of the day.
I do love my life. Truly. I wouldn't want anyone else being all these people to my sweet precious children.








7 comments:
Amen sister!
And you say you are not creative. whatever. great creativity blog. and you do so many other things i love and admire.
perfect.
I'm with you...although I'm not up at 6:30 with two loads of wash done! I'm up when Lawson is dragging me out of bed saying "get up MOM!!" What did you decide to put A.C. in for the portraits? Can't wait to see them! Oh and did you call me this morning?
Great post!
my blog should have been dedicated to you.and tara. not many of my friends read.
we have had the book talk a long time ago. i know you love to read too.
so can you give me suggestions. i only like to read from suggestions most of the time. and i am not reading those vampire nightmare books.
did you change supper club.
love you
OK so I really stink at this. But you do inspire me to be better.
BTW..your not supposed to posts things like this that my husband can read!!!
THarris
you forgot one of your hats . . . but I bet you don't wear one for that (hehehe) or maybe you do, with feather on it :).
Post a Comment