Really, the title of this entry is because we got to go to the play "Annie" yesterday at the Fox. Mom gave all the 'girls' this for Christmas ... and Gretch and I got to tag along as one of the 'girls'.
I knew that my Annie would love this b/c she LOVES the movie, the soundtrack ... and was Annie for Halloween this year. However, when we sat down in the 4th row from the front ... she began to get a little nervous. "Is Miss Hanigan going to talk to me? Is she real? Is she going to stay up there? I don't want to see her ... I'll just close my eyes. Ok? I'll just hide behind you mommy ..... mommy, you will lean up so that I can get behind you? Will you hold my hand? Mommy ... I don't want to see Annie. I changed my mind ..."
So, this went on and on for about 10 minutes ... and finally her little brain reminded her of the play we saw at MGM this Spring at Disney. The Beauty and the Beast show ... and the Beast never came off stage to wisk her away ....so, she was 'ok' after that -- and after it started, I think she forgot about it all. She was wonderful during the play .... pretty hard to ask a 3 year old to sit thru 70 minutes - intermission - then another 50 minutes. I was proud of her ... she didn't even fall asleep!!!
The play was awesome.
Here are a few pics from our day ....


And, I stopped at Great Harvest Bread Company on my way home from preschool carpool. I got a YUMMY loaf of Fiber 5 bread. This bread is packed with 5 grams of fiber per slice! It is delicious! So, I wanted to just show you how good it looks. I mean ... because I have nothing better to do than to take pics of bread on my counter ...... yeah. Right.

Have a great Monday.
*** By the way, my sweet baby girl had a hard fall on the driveway on Friday night ... lots and lots of blood. She walked away with a large scratch on her nose ... but I had a full dose of some major nose bleed .... Tuck and I thought that she had knocked out a tooth ... or a whole mouth of teeth. Luckily, I think she only beat up some cartiledge (sorry for the visual Asha!) in her nose that caused all the blood.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, but I have to take issue with the bread.
Post a Comment