Ok, I do not watch Montel Williams. I watch Regis and Kelly when I can - unfortunately, Montel comes on right after R&K. I was doing a little work for my GYN practice when I was sucked in to this show .... "how to protect your children".
You will not BELIEVE what was on Montel today. There was an admitted PEDOPHILE who takes pictures of little girls without them knowing and posts them on his website. I am literally SICK to my stomach right now thinking about this sick sick human.
I mean ... ok, kudos that you are willing to go on nat'l television and admit that you are a freak of nature. And, kudos that now millions of people (do millions of people watch Montel?) - now know what you look like and will freaking RUN the other direction if they see you with a camera and anywhere near my children.
So, just wanted to give you a glimpse of a real, admitted pedophile.
I have to tell you ... Montel let him have it - he actually left the stage b/c he was so berated by Montel. Good for Montel!!!
Ok, I'm changing the channel now - I'm not living in a hole that I don't need to know about what is going in order to protect my children. Keep a close watch moms ... they are out there. They are sick people -- and they are really really real. I mean ... this guy is a sick person in need of help.
In all honesty, I think this guy wants to be caught. I think appearing on national TV was a cry for help. Will someone please give this man some help!?! Either that or cut off his eyeballs or worse ... his unit.

4 comments:
AMEN sister!! i am with you...i know i am overly cautious, but sad as it is, we have to be these days...
ugh...he even looks creepy! did they say where abouts this quack lives?
Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dumber meets David Wylie....
I'm so mad at you for posting this quack's picture on your blog! That's all I'm going to see tonight when I close my eyes!
that is sick. If my little girl showed on his website. It would not be a good day for that man
Post a Comment