It's a big day. I have 'old' kids. I am coming to terms with it. I have to admit, I was SO happy to get the diapers out of here (almost 2 years ago) .... so happy to wash my last Dr. Brown bottle, SO happy to move the highchair to the basement .... even MORE happy to get the exersaucer out of the den .... moving the swing out of our living space didn't phase me ... and we are using less and less sippy cups around here. I was definitely READY to be done with those phases.
Today a new phase starts ....
Annie is going home with her friend "Caroline" today after school for a playdate. She isn't coming home to me today! I am picking her up at 4!!!!
Tucker is going home with a friend to spend the night!!! He is a precious little guy named "Crawford" and I am so excited for Tuck. He just loves to play with him ... and he was at our house last weekend and they played so well!!!
I'm excited to see how these 'firsts' turn out. I can't wait to hear if Caroline has a dog/cat/gerbil any type of live animal that is going to send Annie into hysterics. OR to hear if Tuck has a bad dream and tries to get in bed with Crawford's mom!
It's a big day here ... I'm enjoying my time alone - but, I miss my little kiddos.
Happy Friday to all!!!!

my ballerina .....
1 comment:
I've got to know how the sleep over went...pronto! I'm so nervous about those days! You know my first sleep over was at Courtney Dixon's (her name then) and I called my parents even before we went to sleep to come get me, I was so homesick!
Post a Comment