ok, my title has nothing to do with this post. Other to say, "Happy Birthday" .. and the kiddos are home and so is the hubby (the banks are closed!).
One of my dearest and bestest friends Christy did this on her blog and then made the comment to me that Annie never ages. Well, sometimes I can see that ... but, I pulled up some pics from January of last year - just to show her that yes ... she has aged. Although, the baby face (pudgy cheeks) remains.
Here are 2 pics of my kiddos from January in Bradenton last year.
Happy Monday!!!


5 comments:
i still do not get the martin thing. you are crazy.
i am sitting here pumping and thought i would tell you thank you for yesterday. your blog was precious. you make me want to be a fun and energetic mother that creates memories everyday. i love watching you with the kiddos. and i will be for a very long time. i am going to see you get old and gray. love you. erin
I, too, was really confused by the "Martin" shout out until I discovered another WONDERFUL blog! heehee:) The fun never ends... Heath, I agree with Christy-- Annie and Madelyn do NOT age. Ryan and I talk about this very often:)
Love you.
A
i got it,and i am slow.
oh, martin luther king! i got it...
whew, i am slow! there is apparently quite a bit of dust up there in this head of mine...
I'm hardly seeing her aging....she doesn't! That is going to be great when she gets to be my age and the grays increase day by day!
Post a Comment