Pretty much this has been the theme this weekend.Friday night, A.C. and I went to a neighborhood play of High School Musical. She was so unbelieveably good. She sat thru the entire thing ... smile on the face. She was thrilled to get snacks (Like T does at the UGA games) like Dippin Dots and Starburst. I splurged and let my cavity ridden girl have her choice of snacks.

Today, Tommy got tickets for us to go see the new Highschool Musical 3 movie. Such fun. We loved it..... all 4 of us. It is a great movie - Disney did a fabulous job. I wanted to CLAP in the theatre after the numbers! I must tell you that my favorite part of the movie was glancing to my left and seeing A.C. completely enthralled with the show. Her smile and her concern and her overall DELIGHT was just precious. She was so so excited - and it is always such a thrill to see your kids in that state.

So, now we are sitting around watching football - and our neighbors are huge LSU fans ...so, here are some pics of T with a little guy across the cul-de-sac.

Happy Saturday to all!
3 comments:
She is so cute....glad you liked the movie. Can you believe I've never seen the first one?
i am dying to go to the movie. becca and i are trying to go together. we love love the movies.
AC is going Saturday and is so excited...Thanks!
Post a Comment