Haven't had bedtime routine yet ... but, the lunches are made for lunch tomorrow and chilling in the fridge. Figured, I have 3 to get to the bus at 6:45am in the morning, so I better get as much done TONIGHT.
Here are some pictures of our afternoon together....
best little friends/cousins - busy bodies ... both can provide you with a breath of fresh air - carefree living!!!! *Shout out to Aunt A for the HSM shirts! They HAD to put them on today when they got here....Pray for me as I get 5 kids to bed tonight.




4 comments:
hey honey!
the kiddos are adorable and i'm definitely praying for you, wonder woman!!
xo,
mary
Oh...my...gosh! Hilarious, Heath. And, yes, what would a spend the night party be without a little HSM!?:) Love you. Am thinking about you RIGHT now!
Aunt A
i mean, come on!! how do those 5 faces not make you smile? maybe i'm biased. :)
so cute. good job
Post a Comment