Thursday, February 7, 2008

Fever

I have had a freaking fever off and on for the past 3 days. Afraid that I may have the dreaded FLU - I went to the doc today to get it all checked out. When she looked at my eyes she says, "You are very sick. (yes, I know) I am almost positive that you have the Flu (ugh!)".

After a few more looks here and there ... she tells me that I instead have a sinus infection and double ear infections!

Well, that explains why I have felt like I am at death's door for the past 3 days! She said that the infection is really really bad.

So, I'm doped up on antibiotics, cough medicine for the day, and cough medicine for night --

I've just taken some cough medicine with codene -- which the asian pharmacist says to me, "Ma'am. This is going to make you very very sleepy. I mean, be ready to go to bed when you take it, ok?"

So, I guess I'm heading to bed at this point .....

More fun interesting posts when I am back to myself. I'm hoping that will be after a few doses of my antibiotic!

2 comments:

Cstargel said...

oh bless your heart heather! Well, I had the cha cha cha's and missed a girls night out last night because I was on the toilet!!! Feeling your pain!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Get well Heather, get well soon, we want you to get well