Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spend the night Party!

My little one week post partum sister is in town for Marge's funeral. We are SO glad that she came.

Last night, after enjoying a YUM-O dinner that my sweetest friends provided .... for my entire family AND extended family (17 total) .... I talked her into letting me take a little stow away in our car.

So, I had her here .. and she was an angel. And, I'm hoping her mom is still sleeping.


can you believe the Angelina Jolie lips?

3 comments:

kpb said...

i want to EAT HER UP! Makes me want another one (for about 1/2 a second)

Cstargel said...

Makes ME want another one....am I crazy?

She is precious and I LOVE her lips! Want to kiss her on the lips!

You are the best sister and friend - you always know exactly what is needed and I know A appreciated the night's sleep.

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Precious, Heather!! Love the "stow away"!! I'd grab her and run for the hills!!
Love you so!!
MB