Today I'm not sure whether to sing "School Days, School Days. Dear old golden rule days...." or, should I sing George Micheals song ... "Freedom!! Freedom!!"
Either way - my little A.C. was so happy to be back at school with her friends. And, I had some time to work, alone ... and get some calls made that have been bothering me for months. Plus, I got asked out for a lunch date and was able to go .... childless... with my sweet hubby for a romantic lunch at a great establishment - CHICK FIL A!
It was really fun and I had a great day. By 1:30pm, I was ready to see my little firecracker -- and we headed to Providence to pick up the other half.
I may have said it before, but I thought about it a lot today knowing that both of our children are in the hands of other people .... but, that is my heart walking around outside of my body. And, I just pray that the people who are tending to my 'heart' are doing a good job and protecting it.
Kids are just precious and to think that they are an extension of you ... a product of your love ... half you, half him .... sometimes it just blows me away.
*i know that i have a ROUND face, but i'm not sure i have ever seen a more heart shaped face in my entire life .. I LOVE that.



5 comments:
AMEN Sister! Love those kids of ours and want that dress when she's done with it!!! I take my girl to preschool next Tuseady for the first time and we're both excited . . .i think. Missed y'all last night.
She looks so sweet in that dress! I'm glad she was excited to go and had a good day. Amen to your heart walking around outside of your chest....couldn't be more true!
She is such a doll! Freedom is fun!
She's precious, Heather - that dress, it's too much, the smocking, the school buses, I can hardly stand it!!! The bow tops it all off, Momma! I tell Audrey that she wears bows (against her will) because I LOVE HER. LOL
So true, protect my little hearts, people, please - or I might hurt you. :)
What a cutie pie! Love her heart shaped face!
Thanks for sharing these darling pics!
Post a Comment