Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mini me?

My mom dug out a picture of me when I was 4. I have to admit that it almost took my breath away b/c I felt like I was looking at my little A.C. It's something about the eyes, cheeks, and teeth? I don't know. But, I just wanted to share it with you ... tell me what you think.

15 comments:

kristen said...

Definitely a mini-you! Unbelieveable!!!

Shannon said...

WOW!!! That is crazy... but adorable too : )

MindyMac said...

Eyes and cheeks for sure!!!

Rox said...

Hearts come in all different shapes and sizes..... I'd say that that is a beautiful heart shape face too : )

xoxo
Rox

Toom said...

My two favorite girls and one can hardly tell them apart!

So why do people say she looks like me???

kpb said...

like twins. Isn't that neat? Beautiful pics Heather :)

...and baby makes FIVE said...

that is crazy!!! she looks just like you!!! LOVE IT!

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

PRECIOUS, Heather!!! Too cute!!

:)

Anonymous said...

WOW!

TOH

TMB said...

yes--JUST like you!!

i love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Heather! That is so you! You both are precious! She is such a little cutie!
Jennie

allison said...

Holy cow yes Heather that is Annie! wow!

Julia said...

Wow that is a huge resemblance!!!

Anonymous said...

CARBON COPIES!!! Very precious

WAR Eagle!

In His Grip,
MIMILEE<><

paige said...

twins indeed!
i love her little heart shaped face....oh yes, the smocked dress too!
xo