I know you get tired of clicking on my blog and seeing the same post. I am so sorry ... things are crazy and I haven't had much to say this week! (not really, just not sure what is 'blog worthy')
Well, here is a random list of some things going on in my head.....
Tomorrow, my little AC goes to her first day of 4 year old Preschool. She has a sweet sweet teacher, Ms. Kim (who followed her class up this year!) and she will be going to the preschool where T went and also where I taught one year (God Forbid.) ..... This will be AC's 3rd year there, and she is SO EXCITED! [so am I!]
I saw this on the Olympics last week, and I haven't gotten the image out of my head .....
I'm irritated about this .... cause I'm not a fan of cheaters.
I bought one of these... much to the dismay of my husband (love you T!) b/c I am in the car so much(carpool/travel to work) and need ANOTHER reason to be 'plugged in' - ugh!
I am SOOOOO looking forward to going here this weekend with some of my husband and my best friends. Watching football, eating, fishing - hanging out with my girlies while the boys go to the UGA game .... Seriously, it is making me so happy this week!
Pics of the first day of school tomorrow!!!!





2 comments:
Yes, Kate and Sully are at the same school this year too. It is nice. I want a Blackberry too. Have fun with it : ) I do not like cheating either.. The host country too...go figure.
And girl... YOU know how excited I am about football starting this weekend!! I just hate that you have be in GA and not on the Plains... Where all good people will be!! LOL
WAR EAGLE!!
Rox
OMG-
we are headed to hiawassee this weekend, is that where y'all will be?
how great would it be if we could synchronize for some q.t.? :) wishful thinking??
xo~!
Post a Comment