
I love gymnastics at the Olympics. I really got into it during the 1996 Olympics. This week, I have been willing myself awake to all hours of the night watching it. I like the girls the best - the men are a little much for me (mostly on the floor exercises).
I just could not stay up last night and watch my girl .. Shawn Johnson. So, I tivo'd it - and watched it this morning with Annie.
She is so hilarious watching stuff like this.
First of all, her attention to detail:
I like that move.
I don't know what 'move' she is talking about - you know how floor exercises go!
Secondly, her determination:
I think that one day I can get a gold medal because of my flips.
I will admit she does a mean front roll.
Thirdly, her ambition:
I want to be a teenager. I want to be big like Natsia and Shawn.
And, lastly, her observation:
Mom, those China girls are so little. I don't think they are teenagers. They look like they are 7.
No comment.
2 comments:
precious story heather!
Agreed!!! :)
Post a Comment