Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pictures - let's try this again....



My kiddos at MK.


A.C. here ... insists that this is a queen. Um, ok. We'll let her think that. I'm not real sure though.



We love Goofy. (last year, she cried when we were at Chef Mickey and Goofy came near her.)





trying to keep cool on the hottest day there!



A.C. was much more interested in the characters. And, this time she wasn't scared ... well, except for any villian or witch that she saw .... in that case, she was hiding.



Storytime with Belle at the Magic Kingdom



She finally got to ride the rides she wanted to ride! Here she is on Dumbo .... Dumbo and It's a Small World were pretty much all she wanted to ride ... although, we made her ride a few others.






Hugs for Tigger - this picture in and of itself is a total miracle. Last year ... she wouldn't get NEAR a character.



Pooh - a timeless love.







Cinderella's carousel - this picture was taken about 11:30 pm one night!








T played in this jumping water thing at Epcot. It was so neat b/c there was a little guy from England playing there too. It was fun to see them together - seeing that no matter the country or background - boys will be boys.


I hope this Brit doesn't mind that he is now on my blog ;)



This is A.C. on the same carousel -- again - 11:30pm. Can you believe it? Is that a form of child abuse?




Our first picture with Belle in the yellow dress. When will she clue in that the Belle in the blue dress is different from this Belle? I love it that she thinks they are the same. It's the magic of Disney!



A girl and her wonder for Cinderella...










Ok, so Sunday - it poured. I mean ... record setting, pouring rain. So, my sweet hubby made a trek to Walmart to get us all parkas. We figured, it was going to rain - so, let's just go anyway. So we went to MGM Hollywood that night in the POURING rain - and we had a ball.



Epcot - after we snuck A.C. onto Soarin'. She was 1/2 inch too short - but that was not enough to keep Tommy from getting A.C. on there - she LOVED it. And, she was wearing her special outfit that she had picked JUST for the Soarin' ride (you know - the things that this child thinks are important!) ...so, she had to ride. And she did.



Animal Kingom.



On the way to watch Epcot fireworks. This was a spontaneous decision - and it ended up being one of the most favorite things we did. Fish and Chips in England - entering from the Boardwalk at the Epcot resorts. What a fun family time.


I promise I was there ... I just took all the pictures!

3 comments:

Cstargel said...

Those are great! The picture of A.C. on the carousel at 11:30 looks like she can hardly keep her eyes open! I bet they CRASHED every night! So fun! And I love Tucker's shirt "My mom rules" - Can't wait to see you Tuesday night - Don't forget your beach trip money - did you get my email? So glad you are back!

ers said...

i love them all. i think disney will just not be the same if i never have a girl.but i will just love my boys.
erin

paige said...

precious shots heather!
xo