Monday, August 31, 2009

Your First


I remember a lot of my 'firsts'.

I remember where I was when I 'first' heard something.

But, I must tell you - I have never felt this feeling.



Or this one.

Or this one.







And, I'm so thankful that another mommy was at the game on Saturday with her big, expensive camera to get on 'film' his FIRST TOUCHDOWN. In his FIRST GAME of the seaon. Of his FIRST Football Season ever.


Before the game, he was huddled over the toilet thinking he was going to be sick. He's a nervy kid - with a weak stomach.




But, he's a fast kid - and I was so proud of him for working thru it and coming out on top with 2 fumble recoveries and a big TOUCHDOWN!




7 comments:

Cstargel said...

Congrats TUCKER! I told Robby and he said he remembers his first touchdown, where he was and who he was playing!!! So fun! This is a memory he'll never forget! And I must add....so glad you were there for it and I apologize for persuading you to miss it.....

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!!!! I saw him at the pool and asked him about it. He had a big smile on his face.

Amy

paige said...

yay!!!!
i love it!!
i love that his uniform is red & black too!!
oops....i'm guessing you're more of an orange & blue girl huh?
anyway...too cute & good for him
xo

Greer Dierkes said...

That is so awesome, Heather! I know you and Tommy were bursting at the seams :)
Great pics too...Congrats, Tucker!!!
Love
Greer

Anonymous said...

What a happy day for your son! You must've wanted to burst!

So nice to hear from you today! :)

kpb said...

WOW! I see a UGA (gathering from the red & balck he looks so good in)QB in the future!!! AWESOME job T!

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Way to go, T!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud for you, that's big stuff!!
He's so handsome, Heather. I've always said he could be a Kennedy and I stand by that still.
Love you guys!!
MB