5:00am: Wake Up
5:12am: Gym
6:15am: Back home to wake up kiddos and make lunches
6:30am: Kids Up
6:31am: Figure how how to get two kids ready, dressed, and fed
6:54am: Out the door
7:12am: Wave goodbye to both of my kiddos on the bus to school.
I am ready for some routine!!!
I lost my "Manny" with the start of a new job...so, each week has been a struggle to find someone to watch these angels. 
We will be doing Football (Oh my word!) with full pads - tackle - on Mondays and Thursdays .....

Wednesdays will be children's choir.
Tuesdays will most likely be Annie's soccer practice.

R.O.U.T.I.N.E.
I am keeping my work schedule up on Mondays, Wednesdays and many Thursdays.
So, looks like until Thanksgiving ... we are pretty booked up.

But, I'm ready for some sort of routine.
Although, I'm not sure I'm ready for my baby girl to be going to Kindergarten..... I think I'm suppressing it. I think I'm avoiding the reality. I think that I may miss her more than I think. I think that my life as "having no kids at home during the day" is starting now .. and I'm not sure I'm ready!?

2 comments:
i have a love-hate relationship with routine....but usually more love than hate.
look at that american girl cutie & her lilly!
have a great weekend
xo
I can't believe you will have both kids out of the house all day! Sounds like the afternoons will be crazy! I remember going to piano and Wed. church and girl scouts and T's soccer practice.....fun memories of growing up! And now it all starts for your kids!
Post a Comment