Apologies to some on Facebook - you may have already seen some of these....
Traditional last day of school dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory and Krispy Kreme. (carb overload!)
I'm not sure I've mentioned that this one made the travel team. 12 boys out of 100 - we are proud of him ... and we are busy traveling with baseball 5 out of 7 days a week!
He's focused.
Sweet Aunt Jo (solo w/out Grannie Marge) up at the mountain house for Memorial Day .. more on that later.... suffice to say, it was good for all of us to have her there.
This one will be put on black and white and put in his room. I LOVE the back of a little boy in his baseball uni.
Did I fail to mention that this one graduated from Preschool? And, that she was the star of the show? Are you surprised?? We weren't.







5 comments:
congrats to T for making THE team!!
& congratulations hugs for that cutiepie A and her starring role in the graduation ceremony.
love the family shot, you gorgeous woman you
ok...headin over to FB
xo
You are lookin good there lady! I can't believe Annie graduated, and I can't believe they actually have caps and gowns now!!!!!
you are looking so gorgeous.i will keep you posted and text you.
Oh, Heather. It's so good to see your big smile and gorgeous family - - Tucker and Annie are the 2 cutest kids in town!!!
I have literally not logged on to my computer since last week (just blackberrying). We are so busy, it's a bit crazy.
Anyway, love you, miss you and it was very good to touch down with the Heaton Home for a spell.
xoxo,
MB
You look FABULOUS! :)
Post a Comment