Saturday, December 13, 2008

One step at a time....

The cousins ... can't wait to add my new neice in April!!! CAMPBELL ELIZABETH GREEN will be in the next Christmas picture!!!!!!

I know you have felt my negative vibe. And, even though I feel like I am in the valley right now - I have my ax out ... and I am climbing up one step at a time.


It seems that when I am down there crawling around - the Lord is looking down on me saying - "Heather ... I'm going to bring you out of this. You are here ..so that you can appreciate the way up. Trust ME. Love ME. Know ME."


Ok -- God, HERE I AM!

So, the week ended up a lot better than it started. Tommy feels so much better on his medicine (and the coughing is subsiding). The data recovery experts are 95% done with the reconstruction of my hard drive -- and then they go thru the task of making sure it hasn't been recovered with errors .... AND, Tommy got a call from the #1 job pick on Wednesday (after a 4 week long SILENCE) -- who just were making sure that he was still interested b/c THEY STILL WANT HIM TO COME AND WORK FOR THEM ... after the first of the year sometime.

Even went so far as to send him for some testing that they do on all of their 'serious' applicants/new hires?

So, things are looking up .... we were encouraged. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for praying for us. You just have no idea how much I have seen the family of God gather around me and my family during this time. We are ENJOYING December now ... we have determined to use this time as family time that we may never have again.

Thanks to all of you .. literally, you are bringing me thru this.



Tommy and Scott ... brothers (not just brothers in law)


6 comments:

Adriane said...

Heath, what a great post and one to make me smile! PTL for all the great news. We will continue to lift your sweet, little family up:) We can't wait for Campbell to join the troops on the rock next year!:) Love you so much.

kpb said...

I'm just giddy with excitemnet and the way God is moving at your house. We drove throuhg your neighborhood tonight (an annual tradition) and leah just LOVED it for the first time. we were there probably 30 minutes driving up & down the same streets and I thought about you everytime I could see your sweet home. love you and love watching God at work!

Cstargel said...

"You bring me up here on the mountain - for me to rest and learn and grow...I see the truth up on the mountain and I carry it to the world far below.

So as I go down to the valley - knowing that you will go with me - this is my prayer Lord, help me to remember what you told me up on the mountain.

I cherish these times up on the mountain and I can leave this place because I know someday you'll take me home to live forever up on the mountain."

The Mountain - Steven Curtis Chapman

LOVE YOU HEATHER!

paige said...

so glad to hear the good news

praying for ya'll

kristen said...

I'm so happy to hear good news! Merry Merry Christmas!

Rox said...

What great news!! and Happy Birthday too : )

xoxo
Roxanne