Just in case any of you are trying to stay awake until midnight ... and have been sucked into blog world ... here is a quick recap of our time here in Hiawassee.....
My sweet dad is just the most wonderful grandad. Being a dad of 3 girls himself - he has been privvy to an Easy Bake oven or two ... and when A.C. asked him if she could bake something with him up here - of course he replied with the "YES!"
Here are a few pics of our venture with S'mores....
And, today we ventured out to see an Alpaca Farm. They are the cutest animals ever .....
Stay safe this New Years Eve!!! I'm enjoying some bubbly by a roaring fire surrounded by people I love the most (but I miss my sisters!!)












2 comments:
Alpacas ARE cute...and they make really warm socks, scarves and sweaters. :) I'm wearing alpaca socks (that I knit) right now.
Happy New Year, Heather!!! Hoping to see you in before January is over - is that too ambitious?!!! :)
I hope not!
Love you big,
M
Post a Comment