i am overwhelmed.
we have had some great family time lately.
my boy has been educated on the "birds and the bees" - and my husband is a rockstar for the way he presented it.
life is good. and that scares me sometimes.
fear creeps in.
when is the shoe gonna fall off?
i am praying against fear. praying for peace and contentment.
i think once you have been thru 2 years of your husband out of a job - you have that fear.
God is good.
all the time.
and i'm thankful that i know Him... and i know that He loves me.









4 comments:
so glad i was able to see your sweet skinny face this weekend.
you are loved
xoxoxo
Love you and miss you tons!
Hey precious Heather - I am so happy that "life is good"....just keep thinking about that and don't let the enemy steal your joy with the thought of waiting for the other shoe to drop. I know that is easier said than done...been there and battled with that. Just think of the enemy trying to steal your joy and I KNOW you will keep that joy in Christ on top! :-)
God is good, baby girl, God is good. Your family is evidence of this very thing.
I love you!
Bek
Post a Comment