Tuesday, May 4, 2010

201 ....

this is my 201st post.
i can't believe it.
did i really stick with something that long?

We had such a FUN weekend!

a little bit o' this ....



and a little bit o this ....


AC was imitating her daddy who was busy doing this ....


(pictured here at Pastis with our great friend Micheal Olmstead who sings there most Friday nights!)
and a little bit o this .....



while mom hosted a Progressive dinner and set the tables with this ...


and maybe my favorite pic of my honey EVER....so I'm putting it on here again ....

4 comments:

Rox said...

Love it! And i can't believe you have posted over 200 times either?!?!? Where has the time gone? I love the cups at your party :)

Cstargel said...

LOVE IT! Perfect picture of Tommy! How fun is the progressive dinner? Did you do coffee and dessert? Precious little tags on your coffee cups! I'm impressed my friend!

Jamie said...

I love you and will miss you!

Ninja

Adriane said...

Haha! Love the action pic of Tommy, and the tiara pic reminds me of putting pigtails in Dad's hair with our hair accesories;)

Love you! Glad it was a fun weekend...

AD

PS-- are you Martha Stewart with your table settings, little missy?:)