There is valuable information on the 'ticker' however, after all, that is how I found about the death of Micheal Jackson AND the Nobel Peace Prize this year.
So, if you were to see me right now, there is a lot on my 'ticker'. So, scroll to the bottom of the screen of my life -- and you will just get the highlights. The "ticker" of what has been going on in my life ....
October 25th T.A.Heaton was baptised. Becoming now my 'brother' as well as my son. When asked if he believed that Jesus died for his sin and that he was a sinner in need of a saviour - his answer was "Yes Sir" - and it warmed this Southern Mama's heart.
For Halloween, me and the kids traveled to B'ham to be with my best friend Asha and her kids. Haven't seen her in over a year -- and our kids (and me) picked up like we had seen them yesterday. So fun -- why did it take so long to get this together?
(the kids on the way)
(found a Dorothy wig at Walmart for $6.99 - wound up the braids - PRINCESS LEAH!)
At the end of December, we got our roof redone. THANK YOU STATE FARM! - found a leak after all the rain. Turns out it was a leaky Chimney - THANK YOU WOODPECKER! - so, a sweet new friend/handyman fixed it this weekend. After $1100 - we can sleep again knowing that we are not rotting to death here ... AND I plan on purchasing a BB gun for the WOODPECKER.
T played his last football game yesterday. Scored a touchdown!!! He caught a pass (they don't pass in this league) and ran it for a 60 yard touch down. To say he was excited is an understatement - and so would be to say that I was proud.
A.C. finished her soccer season strong ... and all she really cares about is "When do I get my trophy"??
Paige: I know you will appreciate these boots
I can't think of a whole lot more at the moment ... going to get ready for DATE NIGHT tonight. Sitter called. Dinner in the making for the kids. Bad crick in my neck - gonna have to sit on the Right side of Tommy so that I can even LOOK at him.
Hope you all are well! More to come soon.




1 comment:
well you better believe i'm appreciating the boots missy!
she is just right up my alley,that cutething.
love that T was bapmatized ( as CEK calls it!)
love you friend
xo
Post a Comment