Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Did you know?!?!

I found this at Target yesterday .... it made my day.




And, I found a new radio station that played JTimberlake, Lady Gaga, McHammer AND MJackson all in the same set. It used to be a Spanish station ... but, it's not anymore. It's 105.7 The Groove --

Loving it.


Such a sweet time for T on Sunday - pictures to come. Stay tuned.....

cause a post isn't a post w/out a pic of my kids ... Halloween 2008

5 comments:

paige said...

can you believe i stumbled upon some in my local ace hardware, of all places & yes i grabbed the lavender soap and have been wanting to head back up & grab some cleaner too.

its wednesday darnit
were we gonna hook up?
sigh....

Cstargel said...

Two things....what is Annie in that Halloween pic? And secondly....let me know if you want to sell the Darth Vader costume - I'd buy it for next year! Lawson is Obe-Wan-Kinobi this year but so into star wars! Looking foward to seeing you tomorrow night!

Jboo said...

Will be checking at my Target too! Fun photos!

Janet

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Love Meyers (in lavendar), Love 105.7 (thanks for the tip) and most of all - I LOVE YOU!!!!

kristen said...

Just read about T getting baptized! AWESOME! My hard drive crashed and I have had no computer for a couple of weeks. I LOVE the "Conviction" post. Just went through something similar with AC. She asked me if Christians can still go to Heaven if they break a commandment and then blurted out that she took a little dolphin figurine from her neighbor/friend this summer. She showed me where it was and it has been in the same place since she brought it home. She has been carrying that guilt for months! So we talked about sin and forgiveness and then walked to our neighbors for her to return it, confess, and ask for forgiveness. Such a teachable moment. But I thanked Jesus that she had conviction! I know you are so proud of him! Praise the Lord!