Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's MY blog ....

..and I'll brag if I want to!



The Throw


The open player - #36 ... my boy.

The catch

The run... (notice the guy behind him with his arm up - LOVE that)

Run ....

Running ... 60 yards in fact.

Getting his wheels going b/c someone is gaining on him...

Faster!

He caught him .....

But not soon enough ...


What does this feel like?
ok ... I'm done.

4 comments:

Toom said...

i could watch it 100 times!

Rebekah said...

I love this!! I love his team mate, #3 with his little finger pointing #1 when TH was headed for the end zone. I can only imagine how proud you are. I will send you a box of buttons just in case all of y'alls' have busted off!!

Love that touchdown and you,
Bek

The Hutchinson Family said...

Love this and I also love how proud you are of your precious little ones! Have a great weekend!
--Heidi

SoSoBella said...

love it.