Dinner by the pool last night ... it was awesome. Jerk Chicken, rice and beans, fresh salad, fried bananas - 3 bottles of wine .... and do you think I set one fork? OR that I cleaned up one dish????
Nope. Left the table and put the kiddos to bed. Then, headed on walk around the beach with my 2 sisters and our husbands .... after a 4am wake up call (our plane left at 8am) - we were exhausted.
"Anthony" - the butler
"this milk isn't very cold and it tastes weird"
Aunt A!!!!
blogger is taking FOR. EV. ER. to upload pics ...so, I'll continue to update.
Just wanted you all to know that I started with the Rum Punch (No problem Mon') around ....say, noon. And, the sweet Anthony keeps bringing them .... and bringing them.... and bringing them.
I cannot begin to tell you of the paradise... pics to come.

9 comments:
I almost hate you a little bit right now....
So my beach trip travel hasn't QUITE been like that....we got here last night after 6 hours of bickering kids in the car - I thought I was going to lose my mind - but we are here and I GUESS settled and Robby "my butler" is about to make me a pre dinner margarita - he ain't Anthony but he's all mine!!! Have fun!
So, this is W A Y cool.....
And I am P E A green with envy ;)
But I love you anyway... :)
Keep posting...
xoxo
Rox
are you sure its blogger that's taking forever ...hmmmm....or the rumpunch girl?
just sayin
seriously can't wait to see more pics skinny minnie
oh yeah, & girlies go back in two weeks. i'm so grabbing a diet coke with YOU!!
ox
Have fun, Lovie!! I agree with Paige, cheers baby!!
xoxo,
MB
tell everyone hi. glad yall are having such a great time and that A is able to play and relax even with sweet baby c.
you are awesome! and i am so jealous!! i'm actually about to go on a trip too (but to panama city... redneck riviera's not quite as nice i'm afraid, but i can try to pretend i'm in jamaica. i guess :)
drink a yummy tropical drink for me!!!!
jenny
UPDATE PLEASE!
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
Post a Comment