5 years ago .... my little guy looked like this.

my little princess looked like this....

our family looked like this....

my extended family looked like this...


and ... with a 2 and a half year old - and an 8 week old! - we went to this Villa in Jamaica.

And we rode these ....




This one wasn't married ....
SO ... in 4 days - we are headed BACK to the paradise we came to love. We are heading BACK to the Half Moon. We have added some with us on this trip ....
This one .....

and, THIS one....

and, of course, THIS one....

I like to say that when you go out of town with kids ... it's a trip. [relocating with less resources] When you go without kids .. it's a vacation.

This, my friends .. is paradise. They cook us breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A man makes me rum punch at my every whim (he's called our butler), and when I leave the Half Moon resort - my suitcase is filled with clean clothes that have been washed by our maid for the week..








5 comments:
jealous....y'all are going to have a blast! And even though we'll be on different beaches at the same time, I'll be thinking of you and wishing I had a butler and maid!!!
Yay for the Ohly's!! You guys will have a ball and no one deserves to relax and renew more than you!
Enjoy, Momma! Hope to see you and reconnect when y'all get back!
Much love!!! :)
Mary
enjoy every second!!! Wish I could come . . .
have a wonderful time!!!!!
can;t wait to see photos, of course you already know that
mwah!
come on already and show me your beach pics.
Post a Comment