I am so sorry for the delay in posting.
Things are just crazy at my house right now .....
The stomach bug bit ME on Saturday night.
The cough/cold/fever bit TOMMY on Friday night and is going on.... and on... and on.....
The kiddos had a church musical this weekend .....
Barrack Hussein is the new President ... and I'm hoping he's going to pay my mortgage moving forward.
The banking industry is in the toilet ... and I am married to a banker.....
Things are INSANE at T's school ... and I'm the room mom.
A.C. is just A.C. and that in and of itself is enough to sometimes make me a crazy person .....
So, until I have 10 minutes to post a new post .... here are just a few pictures for those of you keeping up with our family....



6 comments:
Yes! The worst stomach flu I have ever had in my life!!!! It started Sat. morning and tonight is the first time I've been able to eat anything and keep it down/in. Couldn't even keep water down! And I'm still nursing for crying out loud! It has been awful, and I am so sorry you had it too! I, like you, am just begging God to spare the rest of my family from it. Scotty has a terrible chest cold, Jack is 2 running on a stuffy nose cold, and Molly's nose is running now. It's neverending...
I've missed you, Heather!!! Thanks for letting us know the 411. I can feel your pain - - hang in there, Doll! Chin up. . .
I was telling Leslie the other day that you are one of my very favorite people on the planet and that you are literally the easiest person to talk to that I've ever met. I had the best time with you back in Sept. - hope to see you again really soon!!!
Love you big,
M
ha!!!!!!!
i laughed right out loud...i can him hussein too!
i just can't get
"president elect -----"
to come out of my mouth!
sorry if any of your buds that drop by were fans, but alas....
anyway....
A)
You have the cutest kids ever made, bar none!
B)
That smile that A.C. sports should be insured for 75 million or more. It melts my heart.
C) T has the sweetest sense about him, he's just so vibrant. Don't you think?
D)
That is the best nugget of an update I have had all week, thank you!
Barack Hussein? Who would have ever thought an American President would have such a "handle". *shakes head*
Hope you are all feeling better soon. We are all sick down here, too! Colds though, I think stomach sickness is worse, for sure.
God bring you healing, in Jesus' name!
Hugs,
Rebekah
missed you....so sorry things are so crazy and hope you are feeling better! Is that Annie's school pic? PRECIOUS! Looking forward to being with you Tuesday at Mo's -
Post a Comment