Saturday, July 26, 2008

My sweet little ones ....

I started taking pictures of this pose in 2005. T was 3 (almost 4) and A.C. was 1. I just went back and looked at them ... and I just love them. I keep them in the same frame each year, so when I got to switch them out, I see all of them. The first one was not planned, they just did it. So, I loved it so much I had to go ahead and take one the next year, and the next.



2005

2006

2007

2008

8 comments:

Cstargel said...

SHUT UP!!! How cute is that????? I couldn't love it any more.

kristen said...

SO SWEET!

...and baby makes FIVE said...

Those are great!!! Thanks for sharing!!! hope your summer is going great!!

kpb said...

lovely . . . .

MindyMac said...

So sweet....I'll keep that in mind for future beach visits with the kids!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

I don't even know how I stumbled across your blog. Your family is great and your little girl is sooo well dressed, complete with monograms and big bows. I think that you might enjoy our website and reading our blog.

TMB said...

precious!!!

paige said...

what a great tradition!
blink & one day those will be taken with their spouses....sniff sniff
xo