Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home Again

We are back and had a wonderful time at Amelia. Having pretty much spent my summers there throughout elementary and highschool, it was so much fun to show my children (and my hubby) where I used to spend my days.

We had a wonderful time of family and fun. The weather was great at the beginning of the week, but was a little rainy towards the end. We made the most of it, however, and had a ball.

More stories and blogs to come, but wanted to leave you with a few pics. I know how irritating it is to click on a blog and see the same thing everyday!

6 comments:

ers said...

love the pics. the family pics are great. i am so glad you all had fun.
much lovin.

kristen said...

That picture of y'all on the beach is gorgeous!!! And I LOVE AC's dress!

Cstargel said...

Love the pics! Please tell your mom the one of the entire family HAS to be her christmas card this year!!! What a fun family that I just adore!!!! I want to see you this week! Maybe Thursday or Friday at the pool?

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Ok, you guys are the KENNEDY'S!!! How great is that pic of all of you?!? :) The kids are precious - good times, beautiful family. Thankfully, blessed, right?!
Love and miss you!!
-M

Katie B said...

Your mom looks like she is just in heaven with all of her girls and grandkids!

Carol said...

Jack is loving seeing pictures of his friend! Looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it.