For the past few months I have been lurking around reading blogs of friends. Most of the time I think to myself #1 I don't really have time to do this because I already spend too much time on the computer. And, #2 ... would anyone really care what I had to say?
So, I decided that I don't really care if anyone reads this or not, this will be more therapy for me to journal life. As mundane as it may be ... maybe it will entertain someone. Or, maybe my kids will one day read this and be reminded of some fun memories of childhood. As for the issue of time ... I probably don't have time to do this. But, I'll try and do this a few times a week - just things that come to mind that I want to share with you ... my friends.
So, here's to my blog experience!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment