Most of you know that i'm married to a total rockstar....
The boy has some lungs .....
and his daughter ... she loves to sing her heart out as well ---- and, she's pretty darn good.
People ask me all the time if the kids can sing ... and they can. Wanna see? I promise, it's worth the 3 minutes. The ending is my favorite...
Merry Christmas! And Happy Birthday to the Child who changed the world.
10 comments:
This was rehearsal - the real thing is this Sunday at Rehoboth Baptist! 6:00 pm.
Heather - You have some perfectly talented kiddos!! I am so super impressed and thank you for sharing! I think that is just what I need to hear the week before we celebrate Christ's beautiful birth.
I LOVE keeping up with your sweet family through your blog. May your Christmas be blessed.
Love - Kelly Rainer
We (Campbell and I) were glued the whole time! Simply gorgeous. Love my niece and nephew;) See you in a week!
Heather! That is so PRECIOUS I can't even take it!! Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!!
That was great :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! That boy has perfect pitch and it's not wonder! Annie is such a doll and I know you and Tommy are SO proud. Merry Christmas to your sweet & talented family.
Wow - true talent Heather! Loved watching this....
Love,
Wendy Henderson
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That was INCREDIBLE!!!! I know you are SO proud! Merry Christmas sweet friend!
I just love your precious children and they did a fabulous job the night of the performance. I was so proud for you and for them. And, yes, you are married to a total rock star!
just loved!!!!! love that sweet girl Annie and you as well!!! so glad i have been able to get to know you guys this year - as loony as I have been - i told Gretchen the other day - could you please tell Heather I am not normally this insane??? :) :) :) love ya!!!!
Post a Comment