That's a lot.
And, my girl is allergic to all kinds of pollen.
And, my husband can't wear contacts when the tree pollen hits.
And, my car is a nasty shade of green/yellow.
So, here are a few pics just to get you up to date .....Cause I'm a little foggy from the pollen.
But, I promise to do a better job updating...
A.C. had about 6 birthday parties because we couldn't get everyone together .... perfect for the princess.
I do exist .... although, I'm not fond of pictures of myself.wish i had on lipstick.....that's my girl with her torn jeans on ... may be the only picture i have of her in jeans....
it was a great Easter celebrating the resurection!
and....we had a wardrobe change b/c that's what we do around here....
we headed to Daphne,AL to see this little precious one turn ONE!
those eyes!
We snuck in a few hotels and used thier pool and beach area!
taken with my cell phone....sorry for the poor quality
This cute boy couldn't resist a pick up game of beach volleyball - he didn't hesitate -- went right up and just started playing.
i'm a sucker for madras shorts -- add a visor and it would be perfection.
We LOVE Aunt A!
and she has a blog now. go here to see it.
it was so fun to get away from the day to day.
when your kids get a stick and write this in the sand .... i'd say our little getaway was a S.U.C.C.E.S.S.










4 comments:
Mmmmmm, I love the Heatons!!!!
Happy Spring and here's to hoping for the end of pollen season, soon! :)
what fun for ya'll
without the pollen of course
your family is just precious my friend
xo
Fun Times
Glad you had a "successful" trip.
precious
Post a Comment