i absolutely love to hear my kids laugh.
T has a funny, contagious laugh that (b/c he is a pretty serious first born) we don't hear too often. now, i can get him to laugh if i tickle him ... but just to hear him laugh ... i don't hear that as much.
AC is a different one. she has a low voice. always has. hers is gutteral (is that a word?). she laughs all the time. and her laugh demands that you laugh with her. you have no choice.
MOST of the time ... they are together laughing.
and MOST of the time AC is the cause of the laughter .....
I tell you all of this to tell you a story....
The other night we were eating dinner and T started smirking. I asked him what was going on.
Here's how the conversation went:
Me: T what's going on over there?
T: Nothing, just thinking about what (insert name here) said today.
Me: What did he say?
T: I can't tell you. It's inappropriate. (i love when they use my words)
Me: Tell us. Tell Daddy and me what he said.
T: He was talking about a movie. And he said, "I'm gonna do blah, blah, blah you SON OF A BEEEEEEEEEP!"
Here he starts laughing. The hysterical laugh -- without being tickled!
I look at Tommy.
I say to Tommy - "What does BEEEEP mean?"
Me: T -- what does BEEEP mean?
T: I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!
I love it. Innocence.






2 comments:
hilarious!!
i have no idea..i love it!!
those cuties of yours--my goodness
&that 4th pic is insanely cute!
love her little dress or top or whatever
& i am totally loving my book
& dont' think less of me because i confessed that because i NEVER get a hardback combined with the fact that i love its cover i will NOT be passing it along as directed
are we still friends?
awesome story . . .
Post a Comment