Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Christmas story according to my kiddos....

It's short.
And I must add a disclaimer:
My house is a mess.
The kids are dressed like they've been inside all day.
Their hair is NOT done.
A.C. is bossy.

So, if you can look past that .....

Enjoy the Christmas story from the mouths of my sweet camera shy children.
This was not rehearsed at all ... it was completely spur of the moment....

6 comments:

TMB said...

LOVE it!!

MindyMac said...

Priceless!!!! I love it!!!

Shannon said...

This was my highlight of my day.. SO funny!!

kpb said...

"We love God!" that's my favorite part!

Cstargel said...

I LOVE IT! "Merry Christmas! We love God" I can't stop laughing!!!

Merry Christmas to you sweet friend! I hope ya'll had a great day!

Excited about the NEW year ahead! Aren't you? Let's leave 2009 BEHIND! (is that being too negative?)

triciawooden said...

Heather...ok...I almost wet my pants laughing so hard...but LOVING the innocence in sharing the Good News!