This one played basketball this winter and was the captain of his team. We didn't know there was a captain, but we found out he was it at the awards ceremony.
This little one gave me this look today when I asked her what that smell was. Found out it was a paint pen that she had been using – and was making an even worse mess trying to get it off the piano! (I did manage to get it off with a little elbow grease – not to fear mom!)
These are my sweet nieces and my precious little nephew that I love so much. The one who I identify most with middle one lost her 2 front teeth!
A packed car ready for our weekend away with the girls to see the littlest pregger sista.
The one we went to see.
The older one who bought something at every store we went into!
People say they favor. Most say the oldest and me favor my dad - the little one gets to look like mom.
Three girls who love to be together.







7 comments:
4 of my favorite women! Love it! Miss you! Looking forward to A's shower - is it next weekend?
Love it! Glad you guys had a great time : ) Beautiful pictures...
Rox
You and your sisters are so beautiful! :)
ya'll are ALL beyond gorgeous!!!
so jealous of you blondies
xo
Hilarious pic of Gretch and the shopping bags!!! Can't wait to see preggers!
You are the three Muskabeauties! I'll be y'all had a blast in L.A. last weekend! Gorgeous children! Linda/Nina/Nana
what a fun connection- sisters are the best, can't believe my little sis is getting married in less than 3 wks.
Post a Comment