when i think of my childhood i think of a few things.
neighborhood swimteam, hide and find, and AMELIA ISLAND.
many of you who read this traveled there with me a time or 2.
itismyhappyplace.
and, nothing brings me more joy than to share it with the ones i love the most.
i watched my kids enjoy God's creation.
and watched fears .....
turn into laughter....
our little family of four has been thru it over the past 18 months.
and we had such a great time being together.
just us - no agenda except for ours.
and wouldn't you know that i would run into one of the people who i have known the longest.
who i consider one of my BEST friends ... randomly - on the beach the first day.
(i had to take a picture right there for proof!)
and what an awesome gift to be able to go to dinner and be lazy around the pool with one of my friends who used to be down there with me every summer!
wow -I may need to invest in some new powder!
There is no oil in the Atlantic. The water is beautiful. The sand isn't sandy white - but the shells are awesome.
And, I absolutely LOVE to take pics of my sweet children on the beach....
so - for your viewing pleasure -- and for my scrapbooking "blog style" - here are some of my favs.
and my annual picture that i take every year....
more to come ... stay tuned.

















7 comments:
How fun!!!!! Can NOT believe you ran into Brooke! What a blast!!!!!
Wish we could've been with you, but your little family CERTAINLY deserved a little RandR! And, how freakin' cute are my niece and nephew?!?! Geez. Models. I love you!!
Love the pics. and looks like a fun time!
I always love your sentimental blogging. You obviously love your family dearly. They are lovely through and through.
Looks like you guys had a blast! I have always gone to the gulf but each time I read your posts about Amelia Island it makes me want to go visit. Your kids are beautiful just like their mama!
Take Care,
Jennie
It was even more fun and idyllic than the pictures indicate! Just looking for some from our T-Rays outing!
I love the pictures! This post reminds me of the 1st time we ever met---7th grade summer, right? At the arcade at the big pool :) I love Amelia so much, too...
Post a Comment