
I never knew that she could suck everything out of me on a daily basis.

Emotionally - she is the most loving person that I know.

Passionately - she is passionate about everyything that she does.

Financially - her mouth alone is about to cost us $2,000 with a crown on one of her bottom teeth.

When I dreamed about having a daughter - she is exactly what I hoped for ...

a little girl to wear bows.

a little girl to love to dress up.

a little girl to play with my hair.

a little girl to go shopping with me (and love it.)

a little girl to like my girlie music.

(AC cried her heart out when she found out that she wasn't going to the concert with me. She asked me - thru her tears- to take this ring that she got that day from the treasure box. I took this picture of her ring ... with Taylor Swift in the background b/c I just LOVED knowing that she would have loved to be with me)
a little girl to watch my shows with me on TV.
I tape Paula's Home Cooking on a daily basis. One of my favorite things is to watch this show with AC. She gets such a kick out of Paula (and so do I!) - and we like to talk about what we are going to make from her show ...
And she fits the bill.
And she fits the bill.
Here she is trying her corner kick - I think we are going to stick to ballet/gymnastics :)
Be careful what you wish for though ... cause she just may suck you dry.

However, after she is done depleting my stamina for the day ... and she is clean and sleepy. This little one warms my heart with her desire to be loved by ME. Her desire to be accepted by ME. Her sensitive hugs and her needs for kisses.
I may be dry ... but she fills me up..... eventually.
Be careful what you wish for though ... cause she just may suck you dry.

However, after she is done depleting my stamina for the day ... and she is clean and sleepy. This little one warms my heart with her desire to be loved by ME. Her desire to be accepted by ME. Her sensitive hugs and her needs for kisses.
I may be dry ... but she fills me up..... eventually.

5 comments:
charming charlies!!!
love that place!
sweet post about baby girl!
& just think..if one cutie sucks the life out of you, what did three of you do to your saint of a mom!
wink
Such a sweet post, and BOY can I relate!!!
love her. can't wait to relate to these baby girl stories - or wait...can I wait?
That was such a sweet tribute to my little Louie. And, if she gets that gold tooth, I have the car to match!:) heehee.... I love you BOTH!
i'm totally tearing up . . . i have one of those to and sorta didn't realize it until just now! thanks H
Post a Comment