Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi there!

**Disclaimer: I'm pretty sure that the person who I would prefer not read my blog is not reading it. But, if I see differently -- I'm going to get the heck outta here.

I don't have much to say right now .... but, I did want to say that my kids CrACK me up. Today, A.C. was enjoying a RARE moment of peace, by herself on the wii --- and she decided to change up her Mii person. Before I knew it, she was making a "Rockobama" Mii person ... and I just had to laugh out loud.


I need to gather thoughts on some of the hilarious things they have said recently, but until I can get it all together .... here is a picture to just make you smile a little.




4 comments:

...and baby makes FIVE said...

Welcome back...missed you!!! love the new mii person!

MindyMac said...

My mom and I were just talking about your blog!!!! Glad to see you back!!!!

...and baby makes FIVE said...

super cute blog!!! LOVE IT!

ers said...

i miss you